myHealth is Decatur County Memorial Hospital and its affiliated medical practices’ patient portal. The patient portal is a secure online web product that gives you 24-hour access to your personal health information. It can be accessed anywhere through the Decatur County Memorial Hospital website with an internet connection using a secure username and password. The information within myHealth is gleaned from our new comprehensive electronic medical record system, Meditech, which is utilized throughout our entire organization, including inpatient records, outpatient records, and clinic records.
Patients can view and print health information such as:
- Home medication list
- Medical conditions/history/problem list/health summary
- View scheduled appointments
- Preventative care
- Visit history including hospitalizations and clinic visits
- Reason for hospitalization
- Providers of care
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge for inpatients and within 96 hours for outpatient tests)
- Summary of care records for transitions of care to other providers
- Radiology reports (available at time of discharge for inpatients and within 96 hours for outpatient tests)
- Discharge instructions
- Demographics maintained by the hospital
Patients can also interact with providers through secure electronic exchange of messages similar to email. We will continue to optimize the patient portal over the next few years to include more information that will be available at your fingertips. Please note that your myHealth patient portal may not contain your complete medical record, but that it is always available to you through our Health Information department.
We strive to encourage you to be an active participant in your health. myHealth provides you the opportunity to be fully engaged through the available technology. The benefit of working alongside your provider is seen through improved communication regarding health, more compliance with health initiatives, and better outcomes in your health and wellness goals.
- Access the DCMH website at https://www.dcmh.net/
- Click on the myHealth Patient Portal
- Enter information to register including demographics and email address
- Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an email from email@example.com that will provide you with access through a secure logon and password. You may want to add the above email address to ensure email delivery to your inbox and not your junk/spam folder.
Should you have any questions regarding the myHealth Patient Portal, feel free to contact Susie Cupp at 812-663-1226.